Last Updated: 25th May 2018
Our policy outlines what we collect; how we use it and the safeguards we put in place to protect it. We have implemented a number of securities.
We have minimised the personal data we hold on you therefore we only ask for your email and name when registering for a digital subscription or requesting services. Payments are processed by a third party (for information on our processor's privacy policies, visit https://stripe.com/gb/privacy) and no payment or credit/debit card information is stored on Quest servers with exception of a payment ID number provided by Stripe.
How your information will be used
We may email you to advise on issues with payments or regarding renewal dates on subscriptions. Your email address will not be sold, exchanged or transferred to a third party (with exception of our payment processor for reasons of payment receipt confirmations) for any reason whatsoever. The email address we hold is stored on a secure system and may be held on our CRM system which is fully GDPR compliant.
Occasionally we would like to send you information about our own products and services by email. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes by contacting us (see: 'How to contact us' at the end of this policy) or by unsubscribing from receiving future emails by using the unsubscribe button at the bottom of each email.
As a consumer you have rights over the data we hold on you and these are:
- Right to object to processing at any time
- Right to opt out of marketing at any time
- Right to have an incorrect email address corrected
- Right to have your email address erased from our mailing list
- Right to export of personal data
Access to your information and correction
You have a right to request a copy of the information that we hold on you. If you would like some or all of your personal information, please see the section at the end of this policy entitled 'How to contact us'.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. We recognise that this is your personal data and therefore have an open and transparent process and will respond to any SAR requests promptly.
Below is a list of external data providers that we use and links to their privacy policies. The majority of providers cannot and do not collect personal data on you, we deal with them directly and 'cache' information for multiple users' visits to save resources.
Quest cannot be held responsible for content of external sites, but we will strive to ensure the websites we link to are not malicous but cannot guarantee that they become infected. All the sections of our websites that deal with payments are 100% secure (as demonstrated by the padlock in your browser and use of HTTPS protocols), but whilst we aim to serve all our content in HTTPS, it may not be possible for all content.
- TfGM.com - provide car park usage and tram timetable information
- Last.fm (part of CBSi) - album art for Tameside Radio's now playing information
- Google - used for measuring how people use our websites. You can disable being anonymously tracked by disabling cookies or using the Google Analytics browser add-on which disables other websites measurement of your usage using Google's tools.
- Cloudflare - help provide our content to you faster, caching, and DDoS attack prevention
- Mixcloud - provide Tameside Radio's listen again service. You may choose to login/register with them directly to subscribe to our feed for notifications on new shows being available.
- WeatherUnderground - provide current weather condition information for our websites
The privacy policies that cover our pages/feeds on social media networking websites are available directly on the relevant network's platform. We have listed the policies of networks/platforms we use most, but is not exhaustive, and does not cover 'new' services that we may use.
Websites operated by Quest Media Network are as follows (correct as of May 2018). This policy also covers any sub-domains and mini-sites which may not be listed below and ANY content that is provided DIRECTLY by our network and servers:
- Facebook - covers use of Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and any other Facebook products/features
How to contact us
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0161 379 0258
- Post: Martin Frost, Quest Media Centre, Rear of Cavendish Mill, Off Bank Street, Ashton Under Lyne, OL6 7DN